Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Book Reviews

So far I am on book 91. I'm thinking by year end I will have possibly read 2-3 more books. Maybe.

14/91 book reviews. That's about 15%. Less when I have my final total of books read. Not good at all. Obviously I am not meant to review books. I am horrible at it. I would just rather read. I have read some good books. I should just review the standouts. Maybe I'll try next year. It is too late for that this year.

ETA: Oops! Just checked and my first few posts of 2010 were actually about my reading challenges. So that is actually 3 less book reviews than I thought I had done. 11/91 book reviews is absolutely terrible! That's 12%! I could attempt to go back and do some book reviews for the books that I remember. Some do stand out more than others. I could try. Somehow I doubt I will, but I could try.

No comments: