Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2009 Challenges

Ooh, it's been a while. I promise that I've been reading! lol I've just been pretty lazy about writing up the books. I'm trying to get my reading done now while I can. I fear that the reading blitz that I've had going on is slowly coming to an end. My reading time is slowly becoming more an more limited. I hope I haven't bitten more than I can chew with the challenges.

As a reminder, I am participating in a few reading challenges this year: Author ABC challenge (26), Genre challenge (24), New York Bestseller's challenge (10). The first two combine to be the 50 book challenge. None of the books will overlap on the lists. And as a personal challenge, the books on the Author ABC challenge are new authors to me. I am also trying my best to keep up with book club books on OB moms, BBC, Cafemom and the groups on Shelfari.

No comments: