Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Audio Book Challenge

You won't believe this but I've signed up for ANOTHER challenge. Before anyone gets up at arms, wait until you hear about it first. It is an AUDIOBOOK challenge. That makes a difference, doesn't it?

Teresa's Reading Corner is hosting the 2011 Audio Book Challenge.

The 2011 Audio Book Challenge will run from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.

I'm going to go ahead and continue with the same levels that were previously established:

Curious: 3 Audio Books
Fascinated: 6 Audio Books
Addicted: 12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books

Choose your level of participation and add your name. Over the course of the year I'm going to try to put together some fun things. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.


Right now, I'm going to lowball it because I don't know how much audiobook time I'm really going to get. Audiobooks might be the only reading I get this year or maybe I won't even have time at all. It remains to be seen once the baby arrives in the next week or so. So for now I will shoot for the Fascinated level. I already have 2 audiobooks borrowed from the library, so I have a headstart. I hope that these will not be the only audiobooks that I get to this year! I know listening to the audiobooks should be easy. I agree. It's the getting to the library to get more audiobooks that will be the hard part. But like I've already mentioned, at least I have 2 audiobooks from the library, so I've got a decent headstart!

1 - Something borrowed by Emily Giffin
2 - Something blue by Emily Giffin
3 - Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
4 - Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
5 - Room by Emma Donoghue
6 - Now You See Her - listening

No comments: